Lips go wild for mango! Get glossed with vegan lip honey. Wearable sheens add intense syrupy gloss and subtle colour. Ultra-nourishing hydration that stays on. Wild mango boosts lips with vitamins & minerals. Jojoba seed oil softens delicate skin. Won’t dry out lips, just adds a juicy moisture layer. Never goopy, the honey texture is sticky enough to glide on smooth. Wear alone or over a favourite lipstick or stain/tint to add volume to your lips. Enhances the look of thin lips for more pout. Lip honey is your gloss dreams come true.
Mango seed butter is extracted from the seed of the mango fruit. It is rich in omega 9 ; vitamins A & C and linoleic acid. Considered powerful in moisturising, encouraging firmer skin and soothing skin.
- Australian made and owned. Ere Perez HQ is located in Bondi Beach, Sydney.
- Cruelty free. Certified cruelty free by PETA & Choose Cruelty Free Australia.
- Vegan. Predominantly vegan brand and do not use animal/animal-derived ingredients with the exception of almond mascara which contains beeswax.
- No GMO. Ingredients do not come from GMO sources.
- No Co2. Certified carbon neutral by the Carbon Reduction Institute.
- Support UN Global Compact. Ere Perez has joined the UN Global Compact & are committed to the Sustainability Principles
A little bit about Ere Perez:
Ere Perez was destined to start her own holistic beauty line. Growing up in Mexico with a traditional medicine man as her grandfather, and a mother who made home beauty remedies, Ere was always passionate about natural healing and beauty. This collection of botanical skincare cosmetics is her dream come true.
15 years on, and the Ere Perez HQ is still located in Bondi Beach, Sydney, where Ere and her family enjoy beach living and collaborate daily with her amazing team to create unique natural skin products that are luxurious, fuss-free, affordable, and all about healthy radiant skin.
For Ere, natural beauty is about how you live your life, how you connect with the world, how you nourish your body inside and out.