Ere Perez Wild Pansy Tinted Lip Bar in Hope
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Conditioning tinted lipbars infused with wild pansy extract. This pretty wildflower has potent soothing & healing properties to revitalise lips. Blended with nourishing shea butter, argan oil and hydrating plant-based squalene. Luxe lip care, enriched with natural antioxidants and vitamin E to regenerate beautiful, healthy skin. They come in a fun click casing for smooth application and all-day wear. A luscious treat for your lips.
Wild pansy extract from the common European wild flower viola tricolor. It is known to have healing properties such as anti-inflammatory and full of antioxidants.
- Australian made and owned. Ere Perez HQ is located in Bondi Beach, Sydney.
- Cruelty free. Certified cruelty free by PETA & Choose Cruelty Free Australia.
- Vegan. Predominantly vegan brand and do not use animal/animal-derived ingredients with the exception of almond mascara which contains beeswax.
- No GMO. Ingredients do not come from GMO sources.
- No Co2. Certified carbon neutral by the Carbon Reduction Institute.
- Support UN Global Compact. Ere Perez has joined the UN Global Compact & are committed to the Sustainability Principles
A little bit about Ere Perez:
Ere Perez was destined to start her own holistic beauty line. Growing up in Mexico with a traditional medicine man as her grandfather, and a mother who made home beauty remedies, Ere was always passionate about natural healing and beauty. This collection of botanical skincare cosmetics is her dream come true.
15 years on, and the Ere Perez HQ is still located in Bondi Beach, Sydney, where Ere and her family enjoy beach living and collaborate daily with her amazing team to create unique natural skin products that are luxurious, fuss-free, affordable, and all about healthy radiant skin.
For Ere, natural beauty is about how you live your life, how you connect with the world, how you nourish your body inside and out.