Eco by Sonya Glory Oil 100ml
GLORY OIL™ | Restore your skin to its true glory
Our Certified Organic Glory Oil is a phenomenal omega abundant super seed oil pioneered to reduce the appearance of scars and fine lines and restore you skin to its true glory. A drenching certified organic blend of unique super seeds; INCA INCHI + ACAI + PUMPKIN SEED OIL.
Available in 30ml and 100ml bottle.
What Glory Oil does:
- Exquisite oil for all skin types
- Helps reduces the appearance of scars and fine lines
- Instantly plumps and drenches skin to restore to its true glory without being heavy or greasy
- Plumps the skin and smooths the complexion!
- Soothing for a variety of irritating skin concerns
- Assists in calming red dry skin
- We have lots of customers who swear by using Glory Oil to help clear their acne, try it as a treatment once or twice a week it’s amazing, as it is an anti inflammatory and omega-rich oil that helps to calm and clear.
So whats in it? Heavenly Super Seed ingredients:
- Inca Inchi – an ancient Peruvian omega abundant super seed oil high in antioxidants and the ultimate anti-ageing & healing ingredient.
- Acai Fruit Oil – is an antioxidant powerhouse and helps protect the skin from environmental aggressors and reduces the appearance of ageing and helps to restore moisture balance.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil – is rich in vitamin E, zinc, omega 3- and 6- fatty acids as well as antioxidants, therefore it has tremendous benefits for the skin in terms of retaining moisture, fighting free radicals and maintaining a youthful appearance.
- Jojoba Seed Oil for face is a game changer in skincare and this meticulously blended combination of organic seeds and oils helps to reduce the appearance and signs of ageing, fine lines and wrinkles. Contains vitamins A, D and E, omegas and antioxidants.
- Apply a few drops to clean, dry skin every night (and/or morning) on face, neck and beyond.
Glory Oil can also be used on the backs of your hands, nails, beards to provide instant hydration and moisture to your skin.
NOTE: If you are in a chilly climate our beautiful organic cold pressed super seed oils in Glory Oil may solidify a little.
Here’s some tips if this happens:
- Keep it in a warm spot
- Roll it in your palms for a few minutes
- Very carefully (if you get water in the product it will ruin it) pop the bottom in warm water for only a few seconds
ECO TAN AND ECO BY SONYA DRIVER RANGE:
- The range of tanning and body care products are made with only organic and natural ingredients, certified by the Organic Food Chain Australia
- Accredited Toxic Free by Safe Cosmetics Australia
- Eco Tan is proudly Vegan, licensed by PETA and also accredited by Choose Cruelty Free
- Eco Tan is Australian made, owned and operated